Portraits with Personality
What Makes Us Different?
Every portrait is as unique and wonderful as your high school senior. We meet with every senior family at our studio in Downtown Cary, NC, visit your house to select outfits, and create a session plan that is created exclusively for your family. Many people have said the experience is as memorable and exciting as the final photographs.
Our portraits show everyone relaxed, styled for their personality, and in locations that match their interests because we start with an in-person planning meeting at our photography studio in Downtown Cary, NC. Our curious questions help us get to know your high school senior and family. We will also show you inspiring ideas for how to enjoy your final photographs in artwork and albums.
Contact Us for More Information
Every family we met with expressed the same concern: what do we do about clothes? Some people said – all we have is athletic clothes! Some people said – we have too many choices! When we come to your house for your in-home styling meeting we will bring a shoot plan that tells you all about the timing and locations for your session. With those ideas in mind we will coordinate outfits from clothes that will photograph well – or send you to the store with ideas. You will never have to worry about clothes for your senior portrait session.
- Limitless Locations: A session that shows all the sides of your high school senior without being limited to one place. Our most creative ideas happen here.
- Time for Everything: all the time we need to create something amazing. If your field, pool, theater, or rooftop garden need a special day – we can do it.
- All the Extras: A full gallery of 60 to 80 images for your review and selection.
- Perks All Year – Access to theme bonus sessions on scheduled dates throughout the year.
Includes $1800 product credit.
- Short & Sweet Session: A session of up to one hour, and just enough time for several outfits. A gallery of 25 – 30 images for review and selection. Available in the studio or on location in one place. Access to theme bonus sessions on scheduled dates throughout the year.
- Includes $600 Product Credit
READY TO GET STARTED?
HOW & WHEN TO BOOK
Senior portraits happen all year long but most typically happen the summer before senior year. We open our books for the following year’s seniors in January (of their junior year). Class of 2024 is booking now for senior portraits that will happen this summer.
We only accept a limited number of senior portrait clients for each year. To avoid scheduling difficulties or disappointment plan to book your session at least 2 – 4 months before your session
Imagine a database full of every cool urban location, graffiti filled tunnel, wildflower field, or overgrown abandoned building. That’s what we have been collecting for years, a list of our favorite locations for different styles and vibes. When we don’t have it – we can usually go find it. Depending on your session choice – we will either do one location or multiple. Your school athletic field, indoor pool, or dance studio are all possible locations that we will help coordinate.
Senior portraits sessions start at $790 with a $500 product credit. All of our senior portrait sessions include a session planning meeting, a clothing and artwork design meeting, an on-location session of 1-3 hours that matches their style and personality, and a reveal and ordering appointment.
A free family session is included for every senior to use during their senior year.
While every family is different, we have found most of our senior portrait clients budget $1500+ to enjoy the their images in heirloom-quality artwork and digital files.
If your school requires a yearbook image we will submit that on your behalf.